MMS Friends

Sunday, March 09, 2008

KL - Part I {food heaven}

Before

After

The lunch i took 2 hours to complete, tummy was 3months pregnant on the final day. i could no longer stuff food in.



At ipoh - DELICIOUS

DELCIOUS - curry in bun (golden pillow)

Menara - average food, excellent ambience

Menara

Menara

Menara - superb, fresh!!!

Breakfast - texture was excellent!

Japanese Buffet - too much, seriously overwhelmed

Japanese Buffet

Japanese Buffet

BBQ seafood - OMG. DELICIOUS

BBQ seafood

Chinatown - the famous hokkien mee. Yummy!

Reese's craze. Bought back a dozen (:

Had donuts for 2 days

Dunkin' Donut

Donuts - The type you'll never find in Singapore.

Many asked for my collection link so here it is: sherniece.livejournal.com
I promise another huge update on Monday night/Tuesday (:


Cici -> you are....?

Melly -> still selling me the baskets?? i need more!! But im broke..please sell me cheap cheap?? :(