MMS Friends

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Tragedy at NUS

4 parcels came today, got me in a frenzy.
Was packing and wrapping like a bullet train.
Just wanna distribute it asap as its taking up space in my room.

Squash-ed at kallang with Angele today.
She's coached me knowing im rusty like a nail in that sport.
My racquet is moldy!
Was a good workout, got me panting.
Ok maybe because im so sick and yet exercising.

I walked a long way from People's Association bldg to the squash centre,
cause i lost my directions.
Ended up getting a little sun-burned.
Awesome, i really need to hit the beach.

Speaking of which,
my lungs're feeling really tired.
Coughing fit can kill me.
Mucas prolly weights 1kg on the scale O_o

Random: im touched Angele bothered to ask me if i want lunch from her place. She made me egg and cheese sandwich. Ok, her maid did BUT she was thoughtful. I heart you (:

My right arm is aching. Then Jerrome is gonna say my biceps're huge for a girl again :(
The reason why you dont see me in tubes and sleeveless tops?
Irony.

Some study woes:
im dying in school. there's so much to do and so much to cope with.
I wanna lie down and just talk to God, rant about my life.
Exams're near, May-June.
Then graduate.
Settle into a job.
Fear..

Career Fair next weekend at Suntec. Anyone wanna go with me?

We spoke a little in class today.
I still think you're cute.
Though you're not cute as Edison Chen (sorry, i think he's a sicko right now),
I still like you.
I think you're very hardworking, and i think its SUPER sexy.
I like you.
I've a good mind to be the one who express.
Nevermind if you dont like me.
I just want you to know.

But wrong timing i guess.

I found out that the guy i like in school could possibly be attached.
Removed the wallpaper photo on my hp.
Heartbroken :(

No la. Not that sad but just felt like the "hope" was gone. Even before i can tell you i like you. Not nice when you're attached.

Oh gross. I'm gonna pray tonight.