MMS Friends

Saturday, February 09, 2008

CNY 08'

Poh Huat Road house

Lunch Menu at Faith's (:
*Soup was specially cooked for ME.


Cousin's dwarf hamster..so cute!!
Day 1: me in my killer 5 inch heels

Day 2: At cousin's place

Day 2: relatives over at my place

Cousins reunited. Ha.


Day 1: f21 navy dress, heels from gojane.

Day 2: ASOS dress, UO stockings, white heels from Trendy Zone.

Cheryl french braid my hair!
Derrick let us play this guitar xbox game..neversoft??! I cannot get the game right no matter how hard i tried O_o

Third day is totally dressed down man, can't be bothered to look presentable.
Went over to grandma's place for lunch, talk cock with my cousins.
They're hilarious!
Heading to Rachel's with Emily sis later.

Its food and more food. I'm pretty sick. Throat's sore, cough and headache!!! :(
This marks the end of my horrendous junkfood-steamboat marathon.