MMS Friends

Friday, February 01, 2008

Artist Trading Card

I'm touched. Thankyou to those who appreciate my artwork (:

Its original and i hope it doesnt end up in the bin.

It can only get better. I promise.

I'm working hard on a brand new chipboard tab album from scratch.
Have yet to decide who'll own it.
But the person will surely be pleased with it *grins*

In case you're unaware, im customising cards on my LJ.
Business has been pretty constant, keeps me happy scrapping for others.

Hardcore scrapper.
I prolly spent $1000+ for the past 2 years.
And remember to stay tune, because im almost a scrapaholic for life member!! (:

Surf & Sweat on Sunday at Sentosa.
Weather had better be nice to me (:
I wanna try taking some photos with my fisheye then.

I hope all of you out there're as excited as i am.
CNY is coming!!
*skips around*
But not much atmosphere though.