MMS Friends

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Haircut

Kate Hudson is so pretty! (:

It has been one hell of a week.
Yes, still struggling with monetary and managerial econs.
*stabs myself*

My ex-neighbour Yongyi dropped by today.
He's back from aussie, completed his honors.

I'm nervious..about graduating, finding a suitable job, interviews..
My resume, i shouldnt be procrastinating about finishing it up.

I think i make weird faces all the time.
I gotta stop it.
First step is to laugh with my hands over my mouth. -_-ll

Found it very amusing xiaxue the blogger joined my recent gojane spree. HAHA.
She ordered this pink shoes. Surprising? Not.
3 cards to go.

For entertainment sake, i shall do the top 3, most hideous guys haircut found in my photolog. I can't do a hideous girls haircut post cause you all know why. Haha. Faces have been blanked out for privacy. If you find it seriously offensive (because you happen to recognise yourself) please do not hesitate to request for removal of evidence *grins*


army boy hairdo. no no!

curly fringe!

unstyled straight fringe. hmm.

Zihui -> ah!! i wanna see your skirt! was it the perfect pencil skirt?