MMS Friends

Friday, January 18, 2008

Britney's miserable life

My hair is getting long..and its gettin really heavy.
Tempted to chop it off BUT i shall persevere till the day it can cover my breasts nicely.
Haha.

I find it very disturbing to see another woman in the next cubicle peeing. Blame it on the wet floor reflecting what i'm not suppose to see.

I've 8 cards-order. Oh Lord. As much as im hoping for more money and business, i think im starting to feel the stress.

Been sleeping pass 2am these few weeks. My double eyelids have 'doubled'.

On the side note, i needa start looking for a job. Which means my resume has to be done up soon. Sickening.

Anything interesting going on in my life right now? No, i dont think so. Its all about school and my online biz. Any other things, it is avoided. Will be avoided too.

NICHOLAS. Needless to say, HE SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME.
And as much as i've tried rejecting him, i finally gave in.
I shouldnt have 'sold my soul' just because he's cute.

Monetary Econs readings.
Social Psy readings.
Managerial Econs homework.

I'm very busy.

Sun has been strong these few days.
I've 3 new bikinis waiting in my closet.
Can't wait to flaunt it.
Sentosa anyone? (:

zihui -> yupp, i asked a few friends and they said the photos were not bad. but they commented specifically you are very pretty (: anyways, im grabbing a whole truckload of clothes this weekend. model for me again? we'll discuss your pay soon (: maybe the more we practise, the better the pics will turn out with my lousy cam. haha. macbook air is a notebook! only $2888. cheap!!!! hoping to get the university promotion maybe in august.