MMS Friends

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Thinnest notebook


Macbook Air!

I want! (:
Zihui -> i saw ur blog entry!!! hahahahahahaha, so much ranting and no raves! :( Was it that bad..i mean i thought the pics were great! No need me to convince u on that right? haha. and OMG. your last sentence..i was TRAUMATISED by the beetle in ur room k! Rested twice on my head..i was freaked out!!
Melly -> she forced me to cut her face..this body part that body part. hahaha. she kept saying she looked like a b**** else not pretty. HAHA. we all know its not true. But since she helped me model, i decided to COMPROMISE and put a heart. Hahaha. waiting for you to go with me one day. Oh yes, cant do sleepover on sundays. Full day for me on mondays :(
Esther -> believe me, my hair is not a beetle's nest!!! HAHA. i hate beetles...the sound they produce is enough to irritate me. I normally wait for them to settle on the floor then i use a cup to suffocate them overnight. HAHA. down with beetles!! and thankyou for enlightening me about their life-span. OMG.