MMS Friends

Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Golden Path

I wish the ending was more impactful. Finished watching it on mobtv (:
Love love love this show!

Luke got my PSP modified.
He's also Luke Chen. But he's my lil sister's Luke Chen. Dont get him confused with the lawyer-to-be friend of mine. Haha.

Its gross. I was playing Bleach in bed last night and i cannot kill the stupid character no matter how hard i trash the buttons. Till my fingers turn red and warm. And the car game which im forever crashing into other cars. I'm a sucker at games. But im VERY thankful for his help (: It has been rotting in the package for months because i only have the soccer and locoroco game in it.

Pathetic? I know! O_o

Promised tutee's parents a progress report. Better start on it soon.
I've tons of readings to do before i can go out!!! Args.

Dan in Real Life. Rate it for u all later (: