MMS Friends

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

To a brand new year!

Me & Tirene checking out her own teeth on photobooth :b

Tirene, Shu, Chris

Funny pose.

decent pose.

fireworks

chilling outside indran's room (damn cool 'illegal' rooftop)

burglars!!

Host : Indran

guys on the throne.

Children of Hougang (:
PS: Minus Victor.

rachael & tirene

lovebirds : victor & amy

ANTI. what woman?

Birthday Boy : shu (:

guys talking about tech stuff over cake..

give me fierce. indran look so cool here!
Ahhem, excuse me im VIP.

Indran & Tirene

It was potluck cum new year celebration cum Shuming's birthday celebration at Indran's.
I adore his house (:
Resolutions:
1) be more focused in school-related stuff (final sem before graduation)
2) bitch less
3) spend less?!
4) love my family more (:
Naz -> hahaha. i bet u'll freak out given my place!
Zihui -> happy new year dear (: