MMS Friends

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Eventful



Dinner at upper thomson (kampong chicken restaurant) for Emily sis' birthday celebration with family. Right now, she's officially 2 years older than me. Muahaha.


Shopping yesterday with Zi Hui.
Sorry i was 30mins late! O_o
Had a hard time walking all the way from Plaza Singapura to Wisma in my worn-out slippers. Floor was uber wet and the soles of my slippers had no fiction. Imagine the awkwardness while walking O_o
So, it was a good date. Shopping is always good (:
I see my money depleting. Remind me to save up please.
And that pic, i can't smile properly man. Gross.

Seabreeze & Tequilia Sunrise.




Timbre with Cheryl and erm, 4 guys.
We had dinner before that together.
It was weird.
I thought it'll be just us.
I wanted quality best friend time.
Haha. I sound so whiney. Ask Faith for details.

Bubye Cheryl (:
Looking forward to meeting you in Melbourne.
Grad trip in June/Dec!!
Mahjong at Faith's after we part.
My 3rd time playing. And im proud to say i havent lost a single cent (:
Going strong..going strong *grins*
Right now i'm just so tired.
Been partying too hard.
Tuition in a while. I'm reluctant to move my ass.
Duckied -> ooeiiii. hahahahaha. im locking myself home this weekend to get started on new sem lor. Bet you're more excited than me. O_o
Naz -> ahhem. censored please. dont mention about the boobs. Its all fake. HAHAHA. and you, dont make my counter jump. save the pics then slowly scrutinize in your folder la. the ANTI. tee woman was wearing?? i got for him back in bangkok (: it was love at first sight teeshirt. heh. yucks. i wish im dead. dont wanna go back to school. see you at examination hall.
Melly -> love love love the floral prints. and i think you can do without a new bag (: