MMS Friends

Monday, January 07, 2008

No-nonsense

I dont like dealing with the rich.
They tend to delay/defer payment.
So i guess they're too used to having credit cards.
Credit cards=spending future money.

Speaking of which, school starts today and im cashless.

Was in time to purchase a hot black dress from TE.
They sell really good but expensive items from overseas.
I recognise alot of them from Bangkok.
And surprise news, they're also from PLMGS! (:
6 years my senior. Wow.
One day i'll earn enough to buy a big house.

I always buy nice clothings but i hardly even wear them.
Why?
Nobody to dress up for.
Dolling up does nothing good for myself.
Haha. We exchanged emails about the tragedy at my area after she learnt that i live in Lorong Ah Soo. And since when did Western Chow get famous?! Then she told me srgn central PO women steal parcels and that i shouldnt go there to post my items. OMG. Thats a frikkin sad news to learn!

6 sprees on hand. Can't wait to clear them.

Luke came over for lil' sister. My mum told me quietly that lil' sis is sitting on his lap.
(hi sis, hi luke, if you're reading this. haha.)
Then mum told me that she's learning from me.
How i used to sit on my ex's lap.
Haha. Bad influence?? No!
Mum once caught me and a ex playfully kissing in the kitchen way past midnight.
I hope when they day my lil' sis and luke advance to this intimate stage, my mum wont catch them doing the same.
Then she'll grin and point fingers at me again O_o
Well lil' sis, guard ur heart. Guard it well.

Oh lord, when will i ever find the courage to start dating again.
Its heartbreaking to know the process at the back of my head.
Dating, wooing, getting together, honeymooning, arguments, uncertainty..

Ultimately my parents married and went through all the difficult moments.
I wanna marry a guy like my Dadee.
Where to find? I'm turning 22 in like 7 months.
The Lord bless me and keep me.

Right now, no time to date and play and shop. I've promised myself to be focused for my final sem.

Finished reading Mercy by Jodi Picoult.
Not a very fantastic ending, not as satisfying as her other novels.
None the less, i love her books (:
Next up will be Fight Club or M is for Magic.
When i find the time that is..

In exactly 12 hours, i'll be on my way to school for Managerial Econs then Monetary Econs at night. I'm struggling with these 2 econs module. Really indepth. I dont remember being stupid. I top the class in secondary school, i did fairly well. But i dont understand why my Os and As were screwed up.

It must be i didnt put in consistent effort to make it work.
I'm guilty.

I can't and won't let this go on in 2008. I promise with every blood that runs through my veins that i'll be more focused and disciplined this year. No more procrastination. I'm getting down down down to it. I'm not gonna let myself sink and be a useless person. I gotta strive for good grades. Grades that will not make myself puke, or get my parents think im not cut out to study. Err..the last point is questionable.

Not particularly excited to meet my Monday friends. They make me nervous because they're just too hardworking. Wish me luck dears!

For once there're no photos. I guess you all're sick of my body parts and outing photos.
Haha. Back to school!