MMS Friends

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Rehab





Moosey is so cute! He paused for a photoshoot today (:
Kidding, he was blinded by the flash. HAHA.

A fruitful day at the gym doesnt make my muscles ache.
Carrying 8 pairs of shoes to the post office does.

Ahhh..struggling with monetary econs.
I know i complain about the same thing over and over again.
...No good. No good at all.

A friend asked me how will i feel if i know this guy who used to woo me is now buying 99 roses for his current girlfriend.
Truth is, i'll be very happy for him if that girl is a zillion times better than me (:

How will i be spending valentine's day?
I'm not dating anyone. Will not till im done with my degree and settled on a job.

If you're going to be at NTU on vday, visit me.
I'll be helping friends to promote sale of flowers and my handmade cards.

And if you're a real friend, buy me a stalk and declare your undying love for me (: