MMS Friends

Thursday, February 21, 2008




Remember Dan In Real Life?
UO's selling the book Dan picked out at the bookstore, in the show.
Makes you wanna flip through the book (:


Grown-ups poop
Children poop too
Some animals poop and pay no attention
Different animals make different kinds of poop


The coughing fit.
Pretty irritating to be coughing all the time in class.
And i've 5 mock papers next week during the term break.
You know, my cough syrup makes me drowsy.
So if the ants in my kitchen is attracted to sweet stuffs, will they fall into a coma after drinking it?


Spotted a KEDS shoes i'm in love with. Except they dont accept credit cards from outside the States and its not available in local boutiques :(


If i'm a guy, i would have made the first move. But apparently, im more traditional than i can even imagine.


American Eagle parcels're not missing afterall. After a roundabout trip, it finally reached Singpost Processing Centre. I am thankful i dont have to do any refunds to my spreers.


Been shopping like mad for scrapbook supplies. I've 5 pending card orders to make. Just makes me feel better that i'm covering cost.


Ahhhh...i feel broke :(