MMS Friends

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Love me, Not



Happy Valentine's Day!

Woke up at 8am, rushed down to NTU with Faith.

Spent an hour doing nothing, the locker room where the flowers were kept totally froze me to death.

Played a little "hide-and-seek" game with woman because NTU is so huge and i didnt have a clue as to where i was. The chemical engineering students said i was at SCBE and CEE..i was like..hello..what the hell does it stand for?!

Figured i wouldnt be much of a help, and they dont look like they need me. So i parted with Faith. Headed for lunch (superb, i love today's lunch) with woman then back to his hall to chill. He made hot chocolate and got a flower balloon for me! Haha.

And i hate tuition. Kiddo is so intelligent, its kinda like a love-hate struggle teaching him. But i think he likes me being his tutor. I'm fun around with kids! I am ok. But i still feel like kicking them sometimes O_o

But because i had less than 6 hours of sleep combined for the past 3 days, i dont feel very well. Cough cough cough. My lungs're exploding!!

The most heart-warming gift this year was from Sae'dah. She made me a card (: Its really sweet because i made over 30 cards this valentine's day for customers but received none. So her gift surprised me in a very sweet way (: Thankyou dear!