MMS Friends

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Love that Lasts

I love the back of my dress. Webby!! (:

Brain chemistry of infatuation, says scientists, is akin to mental illness and obsessive complusive disorder - which gives new meaning to the phrase "madly in love".

-adapted from The Straits Times.

Haha. Now i know those people who're madly in love is nothing else but CRAZY.

After listening to breakup / get-together stories from my cousins, i figured 1 of them is really crazy. Puppy love, as Mum termed it.

I really dont understand why would she be together with a guy who doesn't love her or treat her nicely, yet she can still be head over heels, madly in love.

Love originates from the BRAIN. Not heart.

The other cousin just broke up after 2 years..claiming that there's no more love. Being so used in each other's company..love becomes a responsibility?

My older cousin broke up one month ago because he's sick of giving in to the girl. That i can understand. Must be tiring!

My personal thoughts at the moment are: dont cling on to things that dont belong to you. Its better if the guy loves you more than you love him. We gotta guard our heart (brain in this matter). If you can go into a relationship so readily, be prepared to let go of it when time comes as well. We won't die being partner-less, those people who think that singles're lonely people, they're childish AND pathetic. Thats all i can say. If you can't even enjoy your own company, much less enjoy your partner's company.

I'm not saying these because im single. Duh.

And to my dearest friends who keeps thinking me and this particular person has a chance of being together, i can tell you right now its ridiculously impossible. We read each other like a book, and we cherish the friendship more than anything else. Its very common for the opposite sex to be close friends and nothing more. LOOK around you. Maybe you all should drop the idea and give us a break. No, give ME a break (:

I dont like the photo dearest L*** put up on facebook. And the comments written (being direct at me or someone else). Maybe cause i'm a girl thats why i found it pretty disrespectful. Ya, go pass the msg, Ed.

Mr Mature is overseas working again and i'll be waiting for my presents eagerly. I got my first Sipahhhh air-mailed from Sydney!! (: It's because Woman keep raving about it thats why i got him to buy for me. Now i needa grab some fresh milk..darn.

Ahhh...down with flu today. My voice changed a lil' too.

A gift shop is looking at my getting my cards on a consignment basis..I'm hesitant too..cause there's only 1 of me. I don't print cards. And if you think charging $50 for a handmade album is expensive, LOOK around you. Money is not everything. If you've the ability, go make it yourself. Else, shut your trap and keep comments to yourself.

Yea, i hope its PMS cause my period is overdued like a library book.

Naz -> HAHA. i heart asos (: