MMS Friends

Friday, February 22, 2008

What a hoot!


The tunic top thats so huge (size S), i didnt put this up for you to stare.





What i enjoyed: stamping and heating
What i detest: cutting and folding


My dinner - mash potato, sausages, veg, onions, chilli
And then my family headed to ChompChomp for supper after my course. Imagine the fatness.


Made 6 new cards with Christine today.
She's sucha babe i tell ya. When you leave for Sydney, i wont have a scrap-partner anymore :(

Small and cosy class with 3 students, got all the attention i needed from Angelina.

Congratulations to Singapore for winning the OYG 2010 bid (:
A pity my lil' sister is overage, else she'll def be a part of it.
The atheletic genes do run in my family.

I don't know if i'm feeling better BUT i'm heading for a squash game with Angele tmr. Brush up on my rusty skills.

Exchange rate is depreciating. Tofu prices're rising. Edison Chan is leaving the entertainment circle. Wow, suddenly, i love reading the papers!

Naz -> im always efficient. why else the clean record of 320 positive feedback on sgspree. Haha. my friend calls me pocket-rocket (: