MMS Friends

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Exclusive Collection



New exclusive collection is up (:
Thankyou Esta for supporting me all the time! xoxo

I think i wanna open a boutique somewhere in Aussie, and never return back to Singapore.

Anyhows, i missed my 9.30am appointment at NDC. Suppose to get prepared for my operation at the end of this year. Now that i missed my appointment, it might be delayed. Sobs.

OMG. Surprising news: both the "Luke Chen" i know likes elephant! Haha. Amazing.

Oh yes, i've LIME fleamarket on the 22nd March this month. Do come and support me anytime from 1-7pm! I'll be partnering with a online friend and she's so hot you gotta come down and see her too (:

Will update on my date with Tirene (yesterday evening) soon.

Dine -> yes you've to come for the date too..provided we can coordinate our schedules :(