MMS Friends

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

In Focus: LAUNCHED


Felicia said that my eyes is sparkly and shiny.
Then she went on commenting that if i were a fish, i'll be VERY FRESH.
Well done. HAHA! (:

New collection is doing very well.
I'm inspired to get more stocks on Friday for another update.

Thankyou one and all for your support!
My hard work is paid off when most of the items in a collection is sold out.
Getting stocks, running to and fro with huge bags of clothings, phototaking, touching up, uploading of photos, replying to comments, tallying payment and order..its alot of work. But i'm not complaining because i kinda like running this business (:

And a big thankyou to Zi Hui who helped me to model for the second time. I'm ever grateful to this beautiful girl with a lovely soul (: xoxoxo