MMS Friends

Thursday, April 03, 2008

The orphanage

There is something creepy about the manor.
Little boy sees and talks to spirits.
Adults do not believe children's words.
Spirits want to communicate to the living.
They lead them to what they want to tell the living.
There's always a sad tale to eerie shows.

This movie freaked me out TWICE.
Sound and vision effects were pretty good in my opinion.
I leaned over to Sa'edah for protection.
This girl is my saviour.
Haha.

What freaked me out most was the sack over Tomas' head.
Its seriously creepy!
And Carlos bed statement to check on his son. Funny.

Laura killed her son accidently while searching for him.
And Simon knew Tomas' secret hideout.
And so Laura died of overdose and found her Son.
Poor husband.
Tomas' Mum was trying to revenge his son's death, she murdered the 5 kids.
Retribution befalling Laura and her Son?

The orphanage history and series of supernatural events..power tale of love, lost and guilt.
Plot seemed pretty familiar.
Somehow, i felt that there wasnt much of a distinct focus on the show. It was all over the place..about the 5 kids, Laura finding Simon, Tomas.
For lack of better expressions.

Even though the entire movie was in Spanish, it was nonetheless, a good show (:
I didnt feel as if the $5.50 was wasted.

3.5 stars.

I wanna catch PINGPONG and TEETH next!