MMS Friends

Saturday, June 28, 2008

I'm helpless when she smiles..


Fiona Xie O_o

Charcoal at St.James with Liyu and T

Din Tai Fung with lil' sister, i love the veggie with vinegar appetizer they serve there.


Missssso soup, play a lil' game of golf, messy table and a macbook at 2am in the morning..

Tuitoring my primary 2 girl makes me laugh. One of the joys in teaching. Bless this child!

I better start packing for Melb. Taking off tmr at 11.35pm and nothing much is done yet.

I've decided to set up another email account for the business. Hah.

My laptop sleeves from Snupped.com finally arrived! *skips around*


Melly -> hee, yesterday was fun! (: you wont miss me lah, shawn's returning on Monday! then you'll've company while i freeze to death in Melbourne (:

Zihui -> my old model didnt reserve thursday as agreed for photoshoot :(