MMS Friends

Friday, June 13, 2008

3rd month in cold war

You know what.

Witch spoke to me today after i asked for the POPULAR card.

Confrontation.

Thats what im always scared of. Always running away. I don't like to have to deal with stuffs like that.

She said the reason she's not speaking to me is because i think she's selfish.
Then she asked why i'm not speaking to her.
I told her its because i do not want to argue with her at EVERY conversation.
Then she said i'm only speaking to her when i need to borrow stuffs.

I mean, i really don't want to put up with her attitude, her opinions and her mentality. Her nagging too.
I'm turning 22 next month for crying out loud.
Yes, im 22 but i do need to be smacked awake at CERTAIN times, not ALL the time.

I meant it when i said she treats her boyfriend better than me.
She's trying to be nice now because in my opinion, i'm going away for a month soon and my birthday is coming up after i return.
It's hard to make up after a fight when we're older. When we're more stubborn, more ego-ised.
And especially me, i do not give in to a fight knowing that i've done nothing wrong.
But to witch, everything's not right.
It upsets me like hell k.

Ok. She left the POPULAR card on my table.

And i find myself tearing now. WTF.
She's friggin good with mind-games.
And she got me TRAPPED like a pathetic mouse.