MMS Friends

Friday, May 30, 2008

You want a piece of me!

I'm addicted to Britney's Piece of Me.

Me and Jo can go bonkers singing that song every other minute. Hah.

Sigh, a bit uneasy these days. Blardy papers. Either that or I've a lousy brain :(
My heart is so frikkin unhealthy, it beats at 81 per min. Horrid! I'm gonna jog till i die after Tuesday.
I dont wanna rely on those nasty pills to bring down my pulsation.

Blah, i've so much emotions going through me. And im suppressing them.
Its like suddenly i'm turning 22 and i can no longer find a "best friend" to pour my inner feelings too. HELP!!

And that reminds me, im turning 22 in 2 months time. I'm so under-accomplished so lost in the world so uncertain of whats going to happen too lazy to do anything about it.

I dont want to grow up. Nobody's going to look out for me, but myself. Why do i have to graduate. Why.

And my frikkin sister, she's been pretty nasty to me. Its annoying. But im avoiding convos with her so i dont have to deal with her sarcasm and retarded tone. She treats her boyfriend better than me.

Everyone's occupied with their boyfriends. Which reminds me why timings are so bad i've to break hearts and hearts break me. Its frustrating isnt it.

Well, the only good thing this week, is that i've found a STRIP buddy. Pamela and I went to destress yesterday. The anxiety killed me. 8 mins is all you need to leave you breathless and hairless.

I'm 42kg now..thats like above my usual average. Something's wrong!

Wu Whoo...for you!

Sa'edah -> sorry all sold!! else i would love you to have a piece :(

Nashon -> thankyou for all the encouragement. they keep me sane. and please continue to converse with me in that manner. else i might think a ___ is talking to me. hahaha (: