MMS Friends

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sweet Eggs











Lil' sister is off to represent Singapore in some ASIAN YOUTH GAMES.
Sent her off to airport, with the courtesy of Woman's help (:
He's the sweetest friend you can ever have.
And i'll to keep repeating that.

But i dont like it when you sing and drive.
It freaks me out. out out out.
HAHA.

Lunched at Changi Village was wow, my best meal of the month.
Was a bit turned off by the meat though.
Suddenly im eating more greens.

------

Vivo-ed for 6 hours with Melly and Dine.
This is only possible with my best girlfriends around.
Highlight of the day: they had sweet eggs at toast box! omg. gross please.
haha.
My total damage:


1) developing photos

2) giant grocery shopping

3) la senza

4) food and more food


They're sleeping over at my place tmr (:
I'm excited.
Cause we're gonna have so much girly fun (omg, dont remind me of our age) and i dont have to face my witch sister.
She's playing monopoly with a friend at the living room. Time check: 2.18am.
6 days with her. Alone with her.
My parents're away at China.
The house all to ourselves. Why can't i've a boyfriend like NOW. when the house's empty?!
----------

New collection is doing ok.
How weird, i dont particularly like this collection BUT its selling faster than i've imagined.
Covered back cost in 1 day, tmr every amount credited into my account is my profit.
Now i've some money to spend at IT fair.
Damn broke this month :(

I'm having a hard time with macbook and Woman is so fierce :(
Who wants to teach me?
Hoho!
*scratches nose, clicks on mac-help*