MMS Friends

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I run and run..





I'm really tired.
I wonder if i like my current lifestyle.

Lionel always tells me to take a breather.
He's a nice guy.
But i don't like to have people waiting for me.
I dont like the stress.

-----

Ran 6km (thereabouts) this evening.
I wasn't tired when i got home.
But my heart told me to take a break.

-----

New collection is up.
Disappointed with stocks this time round.
Supplier's suck.
Their taste is getting from bad to worst.
I can't wait for BKK trip.
Thankyou Zihui for helping me yet again.
You know i appreciate it alot right?

-----

Woman's back from Philippines.
And he's the sweetest to buy me krispy kremes...in a beautiful LE metal gift box!
He's definitely my bestfriend now.
Haha.

-----

I need to sleep, before i pass out.

Sa'edah -> i miss all those days we went nuts muggin!! and then i miss you :(

Melly -> oohhh...jogging was great today...well done!!

Sheryldine -> let's go kbox one of these days. we can die singing or die lauging at each other sing :b
Liyu -> Sun is sleeping these days, no goood for Sentosa. My membership is like so wasted. no beemer nvm, got TWO guys!! hee. when're you updating me?

Jerr -> i love britney (: