MMS Friends

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Freako Alert!!


Supper at Beach Road Scissor-Cut Curry Rice.
Woman said its good. So i guess its considered really good cause he rated it 4 out of 5 spoons.
You need to know how to walk there from Farrer Park MRT.
I like the vegetables and rice with curry. Its good!
Mustafa trip was..funny (:
I saw a dead bloody rat!!



I know.
But enjoy the lizard photos.
It caused me much anxiety while trying to zoom in on it.
I found it DEAD while tutoring my neighbour this afternoon.
Its gross.
And what a weird position to die! It aint even on a mountain.
Its paw were stuck on the table. I wonder how!
Dadee disposed it for me. Haha.

--
I spend the past 2 days completing card orders. Eunice's album (90% completed, will upload photos of it soon) and watching Fann Wong's latest drama on mobtv. Its a good show!
--

Melly -> my door's opened for you (: but seriously, is it too much huh. i need to find other things to collect. Can't collect chanels like dine though. so have to put up with brandless baskets. heh.