MMS Friends

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Surrender

My Mummy, being the best and "worst" all at the same time, called me during dinner.
She said that there at 70 cases in Australia, 3 suspected cases in Singapore.
She also said that we should avoid sharing spoons. 
Haha, she is so cute.
We love her for being so concerned.
And i am ashamed for "forgetting" about my family.
The minute we landed at Tullermarine, we totally forgot to call our family to report that we're safe. And Mummy had to sms me asking abt our safety and whether we were settling down well.

Ying Jing's serviced apartment is so clean and hotel-ish.
She takes good care of us, lent us her UBER comfy bed.
Played host, and i played back by bringing her to Lygon Street and Crown.

People here are awesome.
Diversified country, you feel at home immediately because there are just too many asians around.

Today we went to Monash, Chadstone S.C. and DFO at spencer st.
Traveling on their trains and bus was a breeze.
But damn expensive?!
Dinner with Charmaine at a Jap restaurant before meeting up the rest of the gang at crown.
Called Cheryl to chat but i think she's tired from work, meeting her on Saturday! (:
Back at apt clearing my mails now.

Tmr's plan is to heard down to QV market early in the morning, followed by St Kilda (beach), then come back city to shop. 11pm, CLUB. Shiok. Actually its already 1.04am here. The girls are playing on the game console, drinking to keep warm.

Weather here is good and bad. Cold!! Wanna sleep half the time, so have to buy coffee to stay awake. Damnit, my hair just wouldnt dry, cannot go to bed.

Took a zillion and one photos.
Bought 2 elephant presents for Luke.
Ed, Faith, Amber, Melly, Dine, tutee kiddo, Emily jie, presents done.
This weekend i'll continue hunting for gifts. The malls close at 5pm and its very difficult to shop. Thankfully trading hours for the weekends are slightly longer.
Got a pair of AUD49.95 velvet leggings for myself, tons of candies, stationery, AUD2 cotton on shorts. Tempted to buy Chanel 2.55 but tax rebate is less than 10% :(

Ok, i needa go drink some water.
My lip is as red as cherry.

''When I was five years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy.’ They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life.''