MMS Friends

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Starbucks (the fake one)


They even have a website.
And to tell the truth, it taste good! (:

--

Bummer.

I could answer every single one of your questions.
And then i felt like crying because things have changed.
We grew up.
Let emotions run us over like a car.
It can never be the same again.
Think i lost a bridesmaid (if i ever get married).

--

My maid finished the last packet of that special instant noodle me and lil sis bought back from Bangkok. For some reason or another, i feel like killing her!!! We tried to leave it for a "special" occasion. Now its gone. Wonder how sis will react when she comes back from camp this weekend. I know its just maggi mee, but hey, you can't find it in Singapore. And myojo is not even that good!! I get very annoyed when the food i buy back disappears. We are all family but please ask first!!

Bummerrrrrrrr :(