MMS Friends

Monday, May 25, 2009

S Factor final esp SUCKS!!





Dad's birthday dinner at DianXiaoEr.
He called off the celebration because he is really upset about Grandma's condition.
He didnt want to take the red packet from me even.

Which brings me to this paragraph:
I cannot party or enjoy myself too much this/next month.
Everyone is damn upset Grandma might go anytime.
It'll be insensitive on my part.
And so i hope Julia will forgive me for whatever that has happened or didnt happen.
I am such an escapist.
Nowadays, i just switch off my hp so that i wouldnt have to deal with the smses or calls.

Which which brings me to this paragraph:
not that i take a few hours to reply you but i really don't like to be cornered.
Why do people build their happiness on me.
I'm learning to appreciate alot of things at this point of my life.
Let me take it slow please.

Ok, an important sharing session with Dadee.
He said it doesnt matter how long a couple dates before they get married.
As long as they can support a family together and be tolerant (meaning 1 have to give in no matter what), everything will work out. And most important of all, the children shouldnt be the ones suffering. If you cannot let go or don't like to give in, marriage might not be it. I'll bear the words in my mind.

Breakfast with lil sis and Mum, seems like she is still hurting and upset/angry over history.
I know Grandma and paternal side didnt treat her well thats why she cannot forgive/forget.
I feel angry for the way they treated Mum.
And all these affects our generation.
How i see/treat my Grandma and relatives. I don't like them but im ok with my cousins.
Afterall, she's a dying woman on the hospital bed and i respect and care for my Dadee alot. He's very sensitive these days. I think he wanted to cry on alot of occassions but he pulled them back.

It's gonna be a mess after Grandma pass on.
How morbid, they've made arrangements in case *touch wood*...
Money and assets distribution.
I dont want a cent of their crap.
But if we're fighting for it..
They are such dirty players.
But it'll be good if company stays under Dadee's name.
Too bad old people don't think like we do.

Drama.
Drama.
Drama.

--

Shall scrap a small mail-box today. Post pics if its nice (:
Its ME-time!!

--

My tutee is so cute!
Her innocence is sucha beauty..maybe i do like kids afterall.
Wow, its been 3 years! (: