MMS Friends

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Addicted to soundtrack of Ultimatum





Purchased 2 camera straps on etsy.
Dig the pinks and greens.
My 40D is rotting in the dry box.

--

Spent $30 on mini conductor metronome.
Am still wondering if i can commit to violin classes.
Alot will be happening the second half of this year.
My operation will be in the way of many things.

--

140 pages to the end of Handle With Care.
Slowing down on purpose.
Can't wait for Picoult's movie!
And Pixar's Up of course (:

--

Completed 3 scrapbook orders.
One of which is the pic above.
Orders are flowing in pretty regularly these days.
I should re-price my products.
Really a lot of time, creativity and passion into scrapbooking.
At the rate im going, i dunno if i can ever afford my own house.

--

Ok, im recovering from all the bad things that happened.
Thank you for standing by me, listening to me..
Faith..Zhiqiang..my sisters..

I dunno what is going to happen between me and Julia.
If i cannot get her understanding, then i guess there's nothing i can do.
I don't feel sorry switching off my hp.
If you know Shanice, she is pretty strong-headed.

I would say 80% was because my Grandma was very ill on hospital bed.
Its not right to go clubbing when my Dadee needs support and of course the basic respect that someone elderly is about to die and we shouldnt be partying.
I am disappointed and upset people like to put their happiness on me.
When i say i dont want to go, i really dont want to go.
Even if i am there, i wont be happy.

I dont like to waste money on drinks and cab.
Who cares if im earning alot of money.
I have my priorities.
I know when to spend and when not to.
Its not fair to say that im earning so much yet refusing to spend on clubbing.
Its a fucking waste of money.
Why else will i club only on ladies night?

You heard her side of the story and you heard mine.
Sit down and think hard, you see where i am coming from.
And one day, I'll finally understand why am i sucha difficult person to be with.

Its either you hate or love me.

--

Will be busy with photoshoot this week and then flea market at F1 pit shop this Saturday 1-9pm. Please come down and support me if you can (:
There'll be 200 stalls, so remember to bring some cash darlings!

I should really stop cursing.