MMS Friends

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

TEENAGE magazine


Final draft for November's issue is out.
Can't wait for Doreen to give me a few copies of TEENAGE magazine (:

---

Swell subsided a little. My chin is visible now :b
Feeding is a lot easier now that i've recovered from the sore throat.

But i still have to stand aside and smell the delicious food my family is eating.
And that KFC advert, sigh.
I just want to eat!

J.A. was nice enough to come by for a visit today.
With 2 tubs of Swensen's (edit: Haagen Daz) ice -cream!!
OMG, thats what i call a little indulgence for poor me.
Thank you so so much!
(: (: (:

Can't wait for our BKK trip, tell me i'm not dreaming!

---

Am going to work hard this and next week for the launch of my new collection.
So excited to start working.
Although my face and nose is still swollen, i figured i dont mind others seeing me in this state.
Justina can't wait to start posing infront of the camera too :b