MMS Friends

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Mirror & Me


Yoga-ed with Xingyu & Siying today.

Shiokness to the max (:

My appetite has improved tremendously and i sleep better at night.
Plus u get to lose 716 calories per session.
What not to love!

--

New collection is up.
I don't wanna bitch about the lousy boss/photographer.
But he takes really lousy photos.
And he thinks that he knows it all.
SUPER EGO.
Passed me his namecard and told me to call him if i have problems. HUH?
There's a whole lot more.
Even me (being an amateur), i think my angle and photos are way better than his!
Pissed off.

I depend on good photos/model to sell a collection.
Definitely with my fashion sense/choice as well.

If this collection dont sell, i'll be so mad.
Because i want my 32gb itouch before Taiwan.

--

Baby Veronica peed and diarrhea-ed on me..
well done..