MMS Friends

Monday, November 16, 2009

UPS


whats inside the huge box?


sneak pic inside huge box


small box inside huge box


the massive mess O_o



my photos dont do justice to whats right before my eyes


tada! the insides..


everything bubble-wrapped for protection..



Inside the traincase: 13 piece make up set


the undies i cannot resist..


free black tote from PINK collection


My VS shipment arrived (:
Within 4 days after placing of order. Efficient or what!

I'm crazily elated i had to do a blog post.

Worthy buys. i had USD15 off USD100 worth of purchases, 20% off one item and one free tote from PINK collection. All these for USD149 only!!

The pink traincase is to-die-for. Really, its so beautiful.
Victoria's Secret rock my socks!

*jumps around

PS: am using my lousy 7 year old digi cam to take the pics. it didnt die on me, yet.