MMS Friends

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

More blood loss

Removed the thick wires, lower metal bar and left-over stitches today.

Waited from 10.15am to 12.15pm before my surgeon saw me.
It tested my patience and admittedly i wanted to kill her.
What are appointments for if you don't stick to the time slots, right?

Mild gingivities caused by the metal bar but she said it'll go away.
She said its the end of it all and will review me just before Christmas.
Just to make sure the numbs are going away and my jaw is alright.

Proceeded to see my orthodontist.
He put the continuous wire on my braces.
Another 4 months before i remove them, actually as soon as the gaps close.
I cannot wait. I've been at NDC ever since 1999.
Long service patient award.

Say goodbye to syringes and latex bands.
The worst is over.

Will upload pictures soon (: