MMS Friends

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Love the weather




I'll continue to drink milk because it keeps my mouth clean.
Or maybe someone can buy me a baby bib for meal times.

Have started chewing on boiled potatoes, broccoli, minced meat, fish..
will practice on more food this month. Am progressing well i suppose. There's no pain. Just pure numbness and slight discomfort.
Otherwise, i'm almost ready to proclaim I'M READY TO EAT!

--

My neighbour (the boys) keep scolding each other "you shut up you retarded". Its so irritating.
Happening right now..

--

Was really looking forward to Karine's workshop. She's flying in from France later this month. But i didn't make it on time to sign up. Now, i'm 1st on waiting list, what exactly're the chances :(

--

I finished How I Me Your Mother season 1.
I hate the show.
It's stupid. It really is.

--

Got inspired by some ASOS pieces.
I think i know what to manufacture next.
*grins

Saedah -> hey darling! we'll meet up with Pamela later this month k (: thanks for your concern, im on my way to full recovery..hehe

C -> studying for As was one of the worst period of my life. you go for it babe (: hehe..i had braces on and off because i couldnt decide if i wanted to go for the surgery. its been that long huh..haha..i surprise myself sometimes! i'm beginning to chew..it doesnt hurt..but cant open my mouth that wide either so chewing is a problem. everything has to be in baby piece..args..

Melly -> girly date 2pm! (: thanks for home-visiting me yesterday.. so sweet of you..hehe..i enjoyed your company *hugs*

Kim -> it has been officially bestowed to me already!