MMS Friends

Thursday, December 03, 2009

Morton's

Happy birthday woman!

Dinner at Morton's nearly took half my life away.

2 hours after, i was breaking out in cold sweat, diarrhea-ed.
Got home, felt so uncomfortable. Vomited the broiled salmon fillet out.
I ordered it medium, so technically its not raw and at a fine steakhouse, food poisoning cases are close to nil.

4.30am, woke up to drink warm water. Threw up again.
Through my nose (ouch) and my jaws were like overly "stretched" to allow the gastric juices out.
Diarrhea-ed constantly although there wasnt any pain in my tummy.
Just alot of abdomen gas.

Fever in the morning, went to see the doctor.
Its viral infection and contagious at that.
Diarrhea-ing at constant intervals.

Off to rest, hope i feel better by tmr.
YOG orientation at changi airport 3-5pm..