MMS Friends

Friday, September 03, 2010

Chale Monogram


Gorgeous!! (:

Fashion: slightly obsessed with TOPSHOP and ASOS at the moment. So much textures and shapes this season..fabulous!

I saw Louis Koo at TODS party today! Handsome!!

--



Marutama with Sei (Jap boss), Cindy and Angeline for lunch.
Yummy but salty. How come no quality control..


Huijun dearie bought the snowskin mooncakes from szechuan court for me <3
I figured out there isnt much difference between Raffles Hotel and Swisshotel/Fairmont for the champagne truffle. Packaging was the only pull factor for me.

My top 3 picks for this year (in no particular order):

1) Raffles Hotel
2) Peony Jade
3) Szechuan Court

--


Pictures of the pantry & view on a cloudy day..I was pretty bored the other day so i whipped out my E71 and snap some photos O_o

Spent $111 at Ettusais, hopefully the products wont disappoint.

My weekend is gonna be laid-back. I needa catch up on some sleep..
Certain events happened..not to me..and it caught me thinking quite a bit.

PS: i am a dead-hard fan of channel OKTO on weekday nights (: i nearly wanted to type Chanel.