MMS Friends

Sunday, December 12, 2010

3 days to Bangkok


Bracelet and RIVA from London!
Thanks Venetia (:


S$180 worth of investment on her products.
Please repair my gross complexion thank you.


New purple pumps from Pazzion, bit my legs so bad :(
KOI delivery for J!
I got 'cheated' in a study i participated for her. Haha!


Little sister is in London now with her boyfriend.
We miss u!
Be safe and have fun.
Remember to shop on my behalf ok :b
I'm eying that Balenciaga, Mulberry, Miu Miu and Chanel bag..


This white chocolate butterscrotch cake is so yummeh.

Gonna pack my warerobe and head for church choir practice at 2pm.
Had plans with creamy but we got into this heated disagreement last night.
Enough of my miserable love life.
Let me just drown in work.

Tirene -> looking forward!! (: