MMS Friends

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

27th




A friend loves at all times (:
Thank you my dearest friends from office!
Especially dearie Zhi Jun whom so selflessly made the potato salad for me.
You are a precious friend who demonstrates love through actions, thank you!


Quad girls, thanks for arranging the surprise at 49seats.
B and Faith for coordinating behind my back, love u back!!








Dinner at PS Cafe // Jamie's Italian



Had our usual breakfast orders at KFC before spending the day at Adventure Cove (:


Limited edition parfum from baby sis -love!!


// Books from Chris //

Every moment of my 27th celebration is so filled with love and it brings an abundance of happiness to me.
He blesses us to make us a blessing.
I am indeed blessed beyond measure.
Thank you (:


// Cousin Kelvin's 21st //


Cookout session with B, tasted heavenly!!

-hokkaido scallops
-tomato base olive sauce
-fusili pasta with stir fry back bacon bits & tuna
-mushroom soup

He was so encouraging and patient with me, i make too many silly mistakes in the kitchen.

"what do i do with the garlic?"
"how to stir"
"ohh..forgot to fry the bacon bits first"

Haha, i will learn and get better!

7th months to our beeg day, baby, i cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you (: