MMS Friends

Monday, January 11, 2016

Baby Shower

My good friends have generously and lovingly prepared a baby shower for us to celebrate the entering of motherhood.


Cake's from Cakedaysbakery.
Bamboo cake topping is from Strangelyyours.
A little disappointed at Celine's cream cheese. Tasted more like cheap icing.
Her macarons were super yummeh tho!
But the cake did its job of completing the high-tea table (:



Love the set up by Amber and Jenalyn!
It's actually what i have in mind for any sort of party.
So much effort put together for this celebration and I'm really blessed.
Hope to do the same for them when their turn comes (:










They prepared some games too which was super innovative and entertaining!
Faith and myself sat down to watch haha.
Carlsberg in a bottle: the gentlemen had to down it as quickly as possible.
Else, there is a penalty "prize" for being the slowest.
My husband lost haha, he doesn't drink so :b

What a loving afternoon spent with them; great company, food and games.
Faith is 3 weeks ahead of me in terms of gestation.
Which means, she is due anytime this month or early Feb.
I have well, 50 days or so to go.


And to my growing bump, please continue to grow from strength to strength!
Will update again this weekend on Mothercare VIP sale, Baby World 2016 and Antenatal Class 5.

Labels: , ,