MMS Friends

Sunday, March 27, 2005

sentosa with mel

Sentosa was great!! Sun was mighty mighty!! Except after 3hours, it kinda rained. *pouts* Melissa and I had so much fun crapping around and just chilling out. The whole tanjong beach "find-the-new-bar" adventure. =p Ice-cream was indeed sinful and that whole Chinatown meal. Woah... =))

Think i was too skimpily dressed (tube and shorts for ur info)..ended up with many stares. Some guy wolf-whistled me at my neighbourhood. Ews. Remind me to cover up, winter clothes'll help.

Went to Chomps with my family after dinner. Imagine more food in my stomach. Stingray, bbq sotong, hokkien mee, sugarcane juice..gosh..im officially 1 month pregnant. Haha.

Was a great weekend. Awesome tann and great company from my darling baby Melissa!! =)) Let's do it sometime again sweets! Love ya!