MMS Friends

Sunday, April 24, 2005

tanning

When you fail to put ur words into actions, your trust gets misplaced.

Also, if you're prejudiced towards someone, whatever the person say'll just sound bad to you.

I love the Calbury 100th anniversary advert by the way. Wouldnt it be nice if the world was chocolate..

Tann-ing with 3 girls and 1 guy was cool. Woman was really quiet though..maybe his appetite really got affected. Hurhs. Burnt breasts. *groans* Sentosa's a great place..however, i always get a headache after tanning. Rah-ness!!

Shopped in town with Melly after that. Got my Mum's birthday prezzie. Haha. Its 124 bucks. Consists of 2 50ml parfums-Still and Glow. I love it. Woah..haha..all the other nonsense as well..bod lotion (plenty of that)..miniatures..fcuk..i spilled the entire miniature bottle of Ralph Lauren Cool in my bag today!?! and the CD..and makeup crap..all for wow...its a steal!!

Yes!! Can't wait for next payday..i wanna get the square cut jeans with Melly!! And also, find a nice white bikini and nice white slip-ons. And and!! I wanna get dresses and bags!!! I can finally say im using my own money. Not gonna take from my parents unless im unemployed. Feels damn good to have earned my own cash! =))