MMS Friends

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Am i naive??

I obviously see things better than you because i know more than just 1 side to the story.

What happens when u're close friend thinks nothing of what you're trying to tell her?

Once, i tried to tell David Hew to stay away from this person (a girl to be exact). He doubted me, thought i was equally as naive, ended up that he got himself in a mess. Then he came back, apologised to me. *shrugs* We lost our friendship after that, not that serious actually. We just kinda drifted. I dont want things to turn out this way, just believe my words alright. Being friends for years..

My other good friend got beaten up by her boyfriend. What kinda shit is this. Warned her already. Then, next thing i know, they're back together. All the tears and hurt, but she never learns. Having done it once, it will happen again. You can forgive, but there're just some things whereby there's no room for a 2nd chance. I dont wanna hear bout any shit again.

Whatever actually, small matter. Small matter which speaks of big things.

2nd day at Starhub. So far so good, got my Temp Staff pass today. =) Can't wait to get use it officially tmr! Rah..done 20 files today. Few but at least there aint any mistakes. =) Tmr'll be a better day. Spent $2.10 only today!! Haha..im gonna be rich by 15th June. *grins*

Im rooting for Bo Bice!!! Natural rock performer! Though i think that cty girl can really sing. =))