MMS Friends

Friday, May 20, 2005

Weekend's here babes!

Computer's working again. And that idiotic anony guy is bugging Liyu on her blog. He should just fuckoffanddie.

Anyway, i saw this lizard preying on the fly in my living room's ceiling. Very interesting! =) Haha.

Okie, so i got the job with Starhub, am starting next Tues. My best paying job. *claps* working hours are from 8.30am to 6pm for 5 working days. So, i'll clock in about 42.5hours per week. Salary comes twice each month. Man, dont think i can go aboard anymore because i needa commit to this job till the end of July. Worried bout making friends with colleagues. My first independent job with no friends there. Sigh.

Spending more and more time with dirtyboy. If he continues sleeping over each night, i wont get used to him NOT sleeping with me. His clothes're all here as well..haha..basically like his home already!

Spent $166.40 on 6 pieces of Triumph lingerie yesterday after signing contract with RecruitExpress. Man, they're so pretty!! But seriously, i bought them because i was angry and upset with someone in the morning. Shopping definitely helps to vent off my anger. =)) Make me the QUEEN OF TRIUMPH nana..haha.. =p

Got to settle university application soon. Lazy!!!!

Guess what folks??? Jian Yuan called me 2 nights ago?? Total shock!! He seems a little different from my last impression. But guess i've changed alot as well. *shrugs* Didnt know Sheryl Loke and him got together last time. Hah!

The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle is really quite interesting. Magic realism. Thats something new to me. =) Thanks to Edward for introducing it to me. Ever since Daryl, i only left that few people to ask for recommendation on books. =/