MMS Friends

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Chinatown-our kind of place

Must be the "durian season"? Talk about durian breath.

And so i was out today. Piggin on local delights with a friend at Chinatown. Shouldnt have poured so much chilli on my toufu. O_o Being a coke whore, i had my Cola to go with the splendid meal with occasionally weird cheena moosik in the background. "Can-Man" was still there, with the usual old people touting tissue paper on Smith Street. Most imptly, i had a great time with her considering we havent contact each other for a long time (i admit i was a sleepy bitch). Haha. It's always easy to pick up from where we left off. =)

Have a weekend job this week from 11am to 8pm @ orchard library. Pay's not too much but hey, at least money's going INTO my account. I'm having dozens of issue with money. And fcuk that. No, i should stop cursing. Rah.

Introduction to Economics was way boring. Too easy for me. Im not showing off but im paying alot to learn more than what pre-u has equipped me with. Okie, so i guess my knowledge from college will last me for the next 3 weeks. Bring it on, im so ready for school. I even bought an expensive Paperchase notebook. Muahaha.

Sorry for cancelling dates. I'll make it up alrights :l