MMS Friends

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Fed-Up not Fed-Ex

Was trying to converse in mandarin with my parents yesternight and Mom looked so aggitated. She was wondering what kinda native language i was blubbering. My my, is my chinese that bad?? Not bad right..i did passed my AO mother tongue oral!

And so Mom has ordered me to company Dadee for dinner with some hot woman (must be some biz dinner as usual) tonight. And i am to play Dadee's "girlfriend" and assume that Mom's dead. *faints* Mom, im sure you can come up with a better storyline or smth. O_o Dadee's afraid the woman might drug his drink and scoot him away. Wahaha..hilarious! But my Dadee really does've the charm (at his age). =b

Last night dinner was another beancurd testing session. Save me..................

Mom say the car has to go through 3 bidding...then we call up another agent. She said 6 bidding. Oh my goodness??

Seems like im having some form of rash on my neckline and moustache area. Ew..

Anyway, i really cant think of any stimulating post to write on (as if any had been). Huge expression and grammer problems after 7 mth of no-schooling.

Anal...im beginning to have a problem deciding what to wear for school.