MMS Friends

Monday, August 29, 2005

Cao Ta - Sha Sha

Holy pototoes...

I'm burnt like crazy!!! No thanks to the mighty Sun at Sentosa on Saturday. But sweating out with Melly and Shawn was great!! =))

Then it reminded me of how close i was to his place..

Met up Luke and Chris the woman to buy Teachers' Day card yesterday. Man..can wait to see my Literature teachers on wed at Substation!!

Liyu -> my baby cant book out on Wed..so i might not head down to ZOUK/PHUTURE afterall..hope you're feeling better after talking to me last night? =) *hugs*

Shuyun -> haiz..it helps when somebody understands. Just miss him so very much.. *cries* darling..haha..you're the busy one in hostel..so when can we meet up again?? must drag Nana along..haaa...

Lesley -> who said u were a lousy company?? you were great sweets!! No worries..haha..we can hang out again sometime. =) hurry start sch lar!!