MMS Friends

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Desperado

Hard to believe i actually got outta bed at 9am. First thing heard was my babyboy's voice.. =)

Bought ya favourite B&J-Phish Food. Dont say i dont love you. Haha.

Damn. Was checking out JetStar Asia Airways for Mom. She wanted to go Bangkok or Vietnam after my May exams. But i wanna go Denpasar!! Actually who cares where i am, so long as my babyboy comes along on this trip. *grins*

Couldnt resist 8Days!! You see my babe on the cover????!!! Oh man..Fiona Xie, you hot little bitch!!! And and...im not done...you guys saw her on channel5 yesterday??? Ughs...you're like gorgeous at every angle! *salivates*

Ok, in case you think im like some kinda psycho lesbian i'll stop. *fantasizes* Ha!

Melly -> haha, no prob. hollandv's branch kkk?? hee...wait for my pay first though. =p Holiday end of May or start of June??? hopefully dine comes along too..haha.