MMS Friends

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Ballistic

Ice Floral Treatment - Alicia did it for me today..she was really nice and patient, couldnt take the high frequency zaps you see. And she went an extra mile for me, secretly of course. Haha. Next week, i wanna try Acne-Face-Touch then maybe Demabrasion. =) Kelvin said Demabrasion's his recommended treatment.

Ate noodle omelette at PS before met Cheryl. It was uber oily and i felt so bloated till i actually'd to skip dinner! Shopped, chilled at CoffeeBean for Dulce and Caesar Salad before shopping again. I Y my best friend!! I can't believe you're leaving in 2 weeks? *pouts*

Anyhows, I tried to saved. But couldnt resist and got another bag for school and a spag from Giordano. Must be the 6 color i swear! Haha.

Layleng -> hee, no problem. =) i got it from a friend's blog too. i love this quote!

Dine -> when's ya hols babe? let us know..think we wanna go during june..or whenever most're free actually..hee..monsoon should be over by then if we're touring asia!

Melly -> breastie!! im broke..no money for brazilian!! u gg back anytime soon?