MMS Friends

Friday, January 27, 2006

Contrary & Provocative

Today, I walked all the way home from a certain bus-stop. Mind you, it was 3km away from where i stay. The wind was cool, almost about to rain but it never did. What a familiar feeling. As i walked on, i felt like i was going to cry. And of course i have no idea why the water starts swelling up in my eyes. I havent walked that path since 3 years back. My feet just wouldnt stop moving. It made me feel..i dont know how it made me feel. But i certainly didnt want to stop walking. I continued to keep pace..

Was talking to L at school today. How familiar things were, to a certain extent. No matter how many times my closest friend talk sense into me, it never sink into my head because i couldnt overcome my own feelings. The whole escapism and self-pity crap. I've learnt alot from love. Or rather, it helped mature me quite a bit. Yet, i feel as kiddish as i can be.

If time was the factor, i guess it did put feelings to a test. I'm afraid sometimes. It's like as if i'm leading a double life. Behind his back perhaps? Self-control is something im learning how to deal with all the time. Just wish things were a whole lot simplier.

I love you, Maurice.

Signed the contract with BioSkin. One year endorsement. Wonder if my complexion'll ever be good. I'm a walking disgrace for this company now. Disaster. Don't remind me about the CNY goodies infront of the table. O_o

Every other month, i find myself at my family doctor's clinic asking for more medicine. Allegy problem this time. He said my pets were the cause of it. Haha. Kidding me??

30th Jan, Paul Van Dyk coming down to Zouk. Guaranteed a busy night. To my fortune and misfortune, Oliver asked me to work for him next Monday. Which implies that i wont be able to make it to DXO. But thank you Wyn, for offering to hold the tickets till i can confirm with ya. What a pity cause i really wanted to party!!

Term's ending in 2 weeks. Followed by intensive revision for exams in May. Gonna mug my arse off.

Just wanna scream..

Liyu -> hee...yes!! lets hang out together at surf&sweat!! =)

Melly -> join us on the 5th feb at Siloso babe?? sure..lets go for another brazilian. towards end of feb okie?? But i wanna go to Holland's branch. cant wait to see ya at SY's place on Monday!!! haha, at least u get to see him during the weekends. Sometimes i dont get to ya know.. =/