MMS Friends

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Stick with You

In Her Shoes was a good bimbotic-kinda show. Diaz has got the hottest pair of legs. Couldnt remember any other details other than me gushing over her hot hot body during the screening. Crazy or crazy. Haha.

Rented National Security and Deuce Bigalow this weekend, was uber boring. Looking at you for the rest of my life will definitely be more interestin. I think. =)

Memoirs of a Geisha was awesome. Very faithful to the book. Except they missed out the painter who drew Sayuri. Glad Cheryl enjoyed it alongside with me. =)

A pity the Sun was almost setting at Siloso beach already. Couldnt get a frikkin tann!! *groans*

Wenta Queensway Shopping Centre with family yesternight after dinner. I dont really like that place because its flocked by certain kinda youngsters. And i'm not that young anymore, i get very judgemental. I hate the idea of turning 20 this July.

Been watching MTV day in and out. I like Beyonce's new video- check on it. Lindsay Lohan- confessions of a broken heart. Personally, i dont quite like it.

My domestic helper Jacq, is returning next Tuesday!!! *skips ard* No need to elaborate why am i so happy. And i hope my new computer comes, soon.

Rash on my face. How irritating. But no time for treatment at BioSkin. The drive and motivation to study came suddenly. Determined to put all my energy into books for now.

Before i forget, helping Wyn to re-post. The party Aphrodisiac @ DXO on the 30th Jan, though tickets're kinda expensive ($20, inclu 1 drink), be assured that the price for bottles're good:

Jim Beam Black Label - $118
Jim Beam Black Label x 2 - $200
Absolut Vodka - $108
Chivas - $158
Heineken (per bucket of 5 bottles) - $40
Tequila shots - 10 for $50

CNY countdown - 8 days

Melly -> hee, i cant go get another brazilian anytime soon. its still....erm..you know. haha..prolly've to wait for a month or so. but i can company you! =) lets all pig out at sy's place next week!! glad u're doing alright..u've my company, anytime. *hugs*

Dine -> you you you....forever going aboard lar..!!! every year never go her place with us! =(